While Lyme Disease Awareness Month (May) may be coming to an end soon, tick season is merely just beginning. Read through some previous tick posts below to learn more about how to protect yourself and your loved ones this summer!
- Control Ticks to Control Lyme Disease
- Trivia Thursday: How much do you REALLY know about ticks and ways to prevent them?
- A Mild Winter Means More Fair Weather Foes
- Lyme Disease is Taking a Toll
- Protect your family from tick transmitted deadly virus
- Combating Lyme Disease With Pesticides
- Ticks Bite Close to Home
- Keep your pets happy and healthy-the importance of a pest free environment
- Spring Has Sprung: Time to Learn About Lyme Disease